Mixtape






For this project, we had to create a 3D paper cut of something significant to our lives. I wanted to go a little more retro and chose on creating a cassette tape since music is a big part of my life; singing, playing instruments, making music are something important to me.

For my prototype, I just went with a simple rectangle outline and cut out the smaller rectangle and circles where the tape would be seen in.

The hardest part of the prototype was the circles. cutting them out was painful.









During the critiques, it was mentioned how I should add more little details and make it more look like a cassette. Instead of simple circles, I should get thin strips of paper and roll them up to make the tape. For the circular area that hold up the tape, I could roll up thicker pieces of paper so it goes through the tape instead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Castle in the sky

Lord of the rings: Last minute changes and Outsourcing

Lord of the Rings: Prototype