Final Milestones, DOBBY IS FREE

Project 1: Castle

This project was a refresher for the basic tools on rhino. The castle project was probably my most favourite out of the rest. It was where I got to play around with rhino while making a fun fictional scenery.




Project 3: Reverse Object

Project 3 was most likely one of most successful ones. It was the hardest to make though since the laser was small and I had to do a lot of engineering on it. But all in all, I think it turned out pretty well.





Project 2: Surface Design

Though was the simplest ones out of all the projects, to me I find that it turned out well. Instead of having a full blown pattern across the board, I opted to having a pattern that is reminiscent of a compass to make it fun. 


Shapeways Shop
https://www.shapeways.com/shops/avecmuoi

Since I couldn't activate the shop, this is the product set up:




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Castle in the sky

Lord of the rings: Last minute changes and Outsourcing

Lord of the Rings: Prototype