Lord of the Rings: Prototype

From last weeks peer evaluation, thumbs 5,7, and 13 seemed to be the most interesting to others and I do agree with it. These were the few designs I was already leaning towards to. 

For these ring prototypes, I just went for the basic shape and details of the rings. Here's the proof sheet:

This is the 3D version:


I struggled a lot on the flow tool for the middle three piece flower ring, since it wouldn't go one the surface the way I wanted it to. But with a lot trials and errors, I ended up with a happy accident and got it on there somehow.

For now, I'm kinda stuck on which rings I want to go forward with, but the second and third ones would seem to be the ones that would be difficult but more fun to further work with.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Castle in the sky

Lord of the rings: Last minute changes and Outsourcing