Reverse Project Progress

For the Reverse Project, I decided to create the laser pointer.


To start off, I started making the outside components of the laser pointer. First was the top part where the laser comes through. For this I started drawing the shapes I needed for the nub, which were mainly ellipses and rectangles and then used fillet on the sharp end to create the semi round area. I then trimmed them all down so I can revolve it into a 3D shape.


Next was that protruding are of the nub that acts like a grip when you're twisting off the top. I drew the one groove and then used array polar.


I then went to make the main body of the object, which was one of the easier parts. I just used extrudecrv to the height of the body and that was it.


After was the batteries. Like the nub, I first drew the shapes with the rectangle tool and then used fillet to round it off. I then used the revolve tool.





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Castle in the sky

Lord of the rings: Last minute changes and Outsourcing

Lord of the Rings: Prototype