Retro paper craft

For final part of the paper craft project, I refined the prototype of the cassette tape. 
prototype sketch
For the laser cutting part of the project, I only had the main outline and the circles of the cassette cut out and had the blue dotted lines for the folded lines. I also added the back two holes on the tape so the tape shows both on the back and front. 


The rest of the bolts, roll of tape and the red cover I cut by hand. This is how the final turned out.

I think the most difficult part of this project was gluing them all together. Parts of it, especially the front part of cassette tape (bottom center), would not fully stick together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Castle in the sky

Lord of the rings: Last minute changes and Outsourcing

Lord of the Rings: Prototype